Clinicians Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg
contains the omega-6 essential fatty acid (EFA), gamma linolenic acid (GLA).
EFA deficiency can affect all organs in the body and is especially important for the health of the skin, the bronchial and circulatory system, hormonal balance, immune system balance and joint health.
Adults: 1 to 2 capsules, 2 to 3 times daily. As a maintenance dose, take 1 capsule once or twice daily.
Epilepsy - A study has shown that supplemental GLA may increase the tendency of epileptic patients to have seizures. Affected individuals may want to consider using omega - 3 (fish oil) as a source of essential fatty acids.
Individuals on blood thinning medications such as warfarin should consult a health professional before taking evening primrose oil, especially in high doses as it may affect blood clotting times.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult a health professional before taking this product
Each gelatin capsule contains:
- Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg
- Providing: Gamma Linolenic acid (GLA) 100mg
- Other fatty acids (including linolenic acid and oleic acid) 900mg
- Also contains: d-alpha tocopheryl, soybean oil
- No added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.