Clinicians BloodSugar Balance
provides essential nutrients to support healthy blood sugar levels and carbohydrate metabolism.
Clinicians BloodSugar Balance contains Milk Thistle which may support healthy liver function to assist the liver metabolising carbohydrates.
Provides a unique combination of herbs to help manage free radicals and support hepatic, glucose metabolism.
Adults: Take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily with food.
Clinicians BloodSugar Balance is well tolerated at the dose recommended.
Check with your health professional before using in individuals on blood sugar lowering medications, as Clinicians BloodSugar Balance may affect control of blood sugar levels. Blood sugar levels should be monitored particularly in the first one to two months as medication requirements may change.
Exercise caution as curcumin may stimulate the gallbladder in people with gallbladder disease.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Avoid in pregnant or breastfeeding women as there is insufficient safety information on the herbs (cinnamon, grape seed and milk thistle) to recommended supplementation during this time.
Each Capsule Provides:
- Camellia sinesis (green tea) ext. equiv. to dry leaf 14.4gm
- standardised to not less than 176mg total tea polyphenol, 144mg catechin and 90mg EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate)
- Vitis vinifera (grape) ext. equiv. to dry seed 4gm
- standardised to not less than 32mg of proanthocyanidins
- Silybum marianum (milk thistle) ext. eguiv. to dry seed 2.3gm
- standardised to not less than silymarin 27mg
- Cinnamonum cassia (Cinnamon) ext. equiv to dry bark 340mg
- Curcumin 15mg
- Chromium picolinate (equiv. chromium 167mcg) 1.3mg
- Magnesium citrate (equiv. magnesium 33mg) 215mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. zinc 5mg) 25mg
- Also contains: Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide.
- No Added: Gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.