Clinicians BoneCare Complete
is a natural calcium and nutrient formula to support optimal bone health and bone nutrition.
It contains a unique ingredient called Aquamin™, a mineralised seaweed that is rich in bioactive calcium and trace minerals.
Ideal as a long-term calcium supplement.
Adult: Take 2 capsules twice a day
Adolescents 14 – 18 years: Take 1 capsule twice daily
Children 9 – 13 years: Take 1 capsule per day
Best taken with food.
Not recommended during pregnancy or with anticoagulant medications such as warfarin, without medical advice due to the vitamin K content.
Considered well tolerated at the dose recommended.
The Aquamin® content in Clinician’s BoneCare Complete is well tolerated and without any significant side effects.
Avoid use during pregnancy due to the vitamin K content.
Each Vegetable Capsule Contains:
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 5mcg
- Vitamin K1 (phytomenadione) 250mcg
- Boron (from boron citrate) 375mcg
- Calcium (from Lithothamnion corallioides) 125mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium citrate) 53.8mg
- Manganese (form manganese amino acid chelate) 750mcg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 2.5mg
- Aquamin® also contains nutrients involved in bone health, typically consisting of the following per capsule: Boron 12mcg, Copper 2mcg, Iodine 12mcg, Iron 250mcg, Magnesium 9mg, Manganese 27mcg, Potassium 1.7mg, Silicon 0.5mg, Sodium 1.2mg, Strontium 0.7mg, Sulfur 2.2mg, Zinc 5mcg.
- No added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours, or preservatives.